Carter & Carter’s ever popular Country Gospel Concert is a great way to start your 2018 Tamworth Country Music Festival enjoying songs that celebrate Country Gospel Music.
Multi-award winners Carter & Carter have always had a faith element to all their songs singing about life, love and family. They are dedicated to creating music that makes a difference in people’s lives and have been involved with many communities and organisations in bringing people together to share their stories, build friendships, discover that they don’t have to be alone and together we can do amazing things.
With hit singles that they have written like Stand Tall, World Full Of Angels, God Didn’t Make Mistakes, Lead Me Home and many more alongside their covers of popular gospel songs like Turn Your Radio On, How Great Thou Art, This Little Light Of Mine and Amazing Grace, Carter & Carter share songs of hope in a special way. Their Country Gospel Show in Tamworth brings a whole lot of guest performers together to share their songs too in a celebration that will leave you knowing that life is worth living.
This year guest artists include:
- Judah Kelly – winner of this years The Voice competition on National Television, CMAA Senior & Junior Graduate and many more accolades. This year Judah showed the country and the world what the country music family already knew – that he is an incredible artist, with an amazing voice and the courage to overcome his fears and doubts to share his incredible gift with us all.
- Steve Grace - Twenty-nine years ago he was driving trucks and singing in bars. Today, Steve Grace is an international award winning Country Gospel artist with sixteen albums and a million miles of concert tours behind him. Communicating to thousands of people each year, his tours literally go anywhere and everywhere, from remote villages on South Pacific islands to major venues in the big cities.
- Anthony Taylor – a returning guest Anthony’s voice mesmerised the audience at last year’s show and he has more to share. A truly gifted guitarist, a flawless singer and an incredibly generous heart is all encapsulated in his performances
- Kiara Rodrigues – Kiara is a favourite with the crowds at many country music festivals around Australia. From her days winning the CCMA Jamboree as a 10 year old with a powerful version of How Great Thou Art she has matured into an artist that gives generously to her audience both with her captivating performances and her time after shows.
- A Choir of CMAA Graduates – Each year a choir of CMAA Graduates join us onstage for several songs throughout the show. Enthusiastic and talented young stars on the rise they come together to further enhance the community aspect of the concert and bring the show to a soaring conclusion. Each year the choir grows in number and as it does its impact becomes more and more breathtaking.
So come along, bring your friends and families and your voice for a wonderful afternoon of sharing songs and stories of faith, hope and love. It’s a great way to start your festival and you’re guaranteed to make some new friends. There may even be a couple more surprises that happen during the show.
On sale Friday 1 September at 9am